- Snap Crackle and Pop! An update on more coral restoration strategies, see the previous post on this topic here!
- Playing sounds of healthy coral reefs attracts fish to degraded areas to assist with reef recovery
Why Is This Important?
- Fish play important ecological roles in reef, such as cleaning and recycling of nutrients
Read More Here
- Healthy coral sounds lure fish back to abandoned reefs, study finds
- Nature Conservation: Coral Restoration with 3D printing
- Save Our Species with Science: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of Earth Day